Pay, Benefits & Retirement Information
The OPM (Office of Personnel Management) website contains a wealth of information regarding pay and benefits for federal employees.
The DOI has discontinued it's contract with the contractor, Government Retirement & Benefits. Employees who wish to have retirement estimates and/or counseling are asked to download the form below, complete it, and fax it to the BIE Human Resources Office. Your Staffing Specialist will prepare the documents that you request and contact your for an appointment.
Due to the Federal pay freeze, there is no change in the pay schedules from 2010
- 2010 Education Pay Schedules
- 2010-2011 Teacher/Homeliving Specialist Pay Schedule - Effective July 18, 2010
- 2010-2011 Counselor Pay Schedule - Effective July 18, 2010
- General Schedule (GS) Pay Schedules
- Federal Wage System (WG) Pay Schedules