The goal of the Employee Assistance Program is to restore employees to full productivity. We are ready to help; all you have to do is call.
The employees of the Bureau of Indian Education (BIE) are what make the organization standout among other Federal Agencies. Unfortunately, BIE employees get busy juggling work and family. It is not unusual to encounter difficulties with stress, family, relationships, alcohol, work, or other issues which impact their quality of life. The Bureau of Indian Education values its employees and has partnered with ESPYR to provide a new centralized employee assistance and work/life program for employees and their families. The BIE EAP provides a wide range of services to employees and their families.
What is the Employee Assistance Program (EAP)?
EAP is an voluntary, confidential program that helps employees (including management) work through various life challenges that may adversely affect job performance, health, and personal well-being to optimize the organization’s success.
Why use EAP?
- EAP increases employee morale since ESPYR’s focus on assisting employees becoming productive again
- EAP is preventive. ESPYR’s educate, evaluate, and help plan solutions for a wide variety of personal issues for employees and their family members before they become overwhelming
- EAP is an effective tool in assisting supervisors to better manage the workplace and troubled employees. The EAP is a proactive way to extend a caring hand while building a more productive workforce
- EAP provides employees with a valuable resource for helping them to cope with issues both on and off the job, including alcohol and drug abuse, overall mental well-being, marital/relationship issues, stress, dependent care, and much more
ESPYR maintains a web site and offers a number of convenient on-line services such as:
- Securely requesting EAP services
- Access to expert information to help you address some of life's most commonly encountered issues
- An online orientation to the EAP program
To participate in the EAP, simply call ESPYR, at 800-869-0276 or securely request services directly from the Member Access page at: https://www.espyr.com/ and use our password: interioreap
- Cost: The EAP is paid for by the Department of the Interior. There is no charge to you or your dependent family members for EAP services.
- Confidentiality: Use of the program is also confidential, within the bounds of the law. EAPC will not disclose to us who uses the program. We will not be aware you are using the services unless you choose to inform us or give written permission to EAPC to disclose the information.
Link to Department of the Interior's webpage on the Employee Assistance Program - Click Here