Need to input your timesheet? Click here for Quicktime
Pay Period Calendars
Time & Attendance and Payroll
Extra Hours And Travel
- Overtime/Compensatory Time Request Form (UPDATED FORM)
- Compensatory Time Off (will link to OPM web page)
- Compensatory Time Off for Travel (will link to OPM web page)
- Hours of Work for Travel (will link to OPM web page)
- Overtime & Comptime Request Form
Absent from Duty
- OPM Form 71, Request for Leave or Approved Absence
- Voluntary Leave Transfer Program ~ a leave sharing program available to Title V Federal Employees.
- OPM Form 630, Application to Become a Leave Recipient Under the Voluntary Leave Transfer Program
- OPM Form 630A, Request to Donate Annual Leave to Leave Recipient Under the Voluntary Leave Transfer Program (Within Agency)
- OPM Form 630B, Request to Donate Annual Leave to Leave Recipient Under the Voluntary Leave Transfer Program (Outside Agency)
Per the Collective Bargaining Agreement Article 17 Section 6B:
When voting polls are not open for local, state, Federal, or Tribal elections at least three (3) hours before or after an employee's regular hours of work, then he or she, upon written request, will be granted a sufficient amount of administrative leave to vote by his/her supervisor which will permit the employee to report for work three (3) hours after the polls close, whichever requires the lesser amount of time off. One work day before any national, state, or District of Columbia election, Management will provide employees notice of their rights under this section.
Employees are not required to provide Voter Registration Cards.